Day two of training is over and I am learning a lot but I will be glad when it's time to come home. I am in my room listening to Daniel Powter "Had a bad day". Not because my day has been bad but because Jaelin loves to sing it and he's so cute when he does. I love my boys so much. Sebastian is a constant love and crack up. He's one of the best men I know even if he is a teenager. :) Jaelin is so full of energy and need very little downtime so I find myself here in the quiet and know that I should use the time to shut down but it's hard to figure out how to stop the noise in my head. It's probably not even the kids but my multiple personalities.
Where is the passion when you need it the most? How does the magic of life get lost? It's amazing to me how much things change from moment to moment.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Training in Lakewood, CO
I am so glad to have the family I have. I don't know how I would survive without each and everyone of them. It all started when two crazy people fell in love so long ago. That's the only reason I can think of that all 5 of us are a little bit crazy, but strength in numbers helps and each one of them lends so much of it in different ways. That's probably why I needed more than 2 children. So I guess I need some help keeping them sane now. I am sure I don't provide much of that. That's why I have Kelly. If anyone wants the most wonderful friend too bad she's mine. Okay, actually she's pretty nice to a lot of special people. But I'd kidnap her to be with us everyday if I could. Good thing I can't because me and the boys are too demanding. But Kelly know your welcome with us anytime and it's even better when I am there and we can do some fun things together. You are one of the people that reminds me of what is good and beautiful in the world. I think I would call you the anti news. You are the best. Okay I am sappy so I am going to sign off but I'd like to address my 1st two blog sharers 1ST. Miss Mandy Gittins who I love and appreciate for her patience with me and Jaelin. I hope your enjoying a small break. Someone asked Jaelin the other day if he was in pre-school. He said "No, I have Mandys!"It was so cute. Crystal thanks for my blog spot and hopefully I will be better and get more pictures on it. I miss both of you and your kids.
Posted by Barbara at 4:45 PM
Labels: Training day It's training day Every day is training day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment