Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Update

Well I am failing to remember to take pictures of your kido's! I will do better when they are at my house. Kelly and Jae came over today and played. Can I say I ADORE KELLY!!! I feel so lucky that she is not only in your life but that she is also in mine! She defines a Wonderful Person! So to get to the point Jaelin is in good hands! Jae road his bike over and then begged for the boys to go home with him. So they all headed back Ashton pushing a dump truck, Bryton on his big wheel and Jaelin on his bike. Ya it could have been a really cute picture. Sorry! Sebastian headed to Young Mens. I picked the boys up shortly after so hopefully Kelly has some time to relax! Hope your doing well in Denver! We miss you and love you!

0 comments: